What You Will Learn
- Comprehensive treatment planning.
- How to perform difficult extractions and proper bone regeneration techniques.
- The surgical placement of dental implants on patients selected for your surgical experience.
- Implant prosthetic phase.
- How to manage surgical and prosthetic complications.
- To increase case acceptance and substantially increase your income.
- Surgery on live patients specifically selected for each doctor including but not limited to surgical extractions, bone grafting and membrane placement (insertion of a minimum of 3 implants)
- All doctors assist during surgery
- Small course size to ensure more personalized attention to each attendee
- Working with Veterans and under-served patients
- Course hosted in Southern California near Disneyland & Newport Beach.
Surgical Course: Place a minimum of 3 implants on patients specifically selected for you – $8,500 payment plans available
All patients are neglected veterans who have been refused treatment at VA hospitals. This helps Dentists for Veterans, a not-for-profit that provides urgent and critically needed quality dental care to our neglected veterans. For more information, please visit www.dentistsforveterans.org
All Courses Include: 21 CE Units, all surgical materials, implants, daily continental breakfast, lunch, dinner and course certificate.
March 2-4, 2017 – Thursday through Saturday
8:30 am – Course Sign-in & Catered Breakfast
9:00 am – 12:00 pm – Course
12:00 pm – Catered Lunch
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Course
5:00 pm – Catered Dinner
Marriott Hotel, Newport Beach CA
**Proceeds From This Course Help Treat Our Neglected Veterans
What do doctors say about the surgical training provided by Dr. Charles Zahedi during the recent 3-Day Live-Patient Hands-on Course on Surgical Extractions, Bone Grafting and Implant Dentistry?
Dr Charles Zahedi
This course is being conducted by a team of experienced board-certified oral surgeons, periodontists, and prosthodontists, led by Dr. Charles Zahedi. Dr. Zahedi is presently a faculty at the Department of Periodontics at University of California, Los Angeles and was a full-time Associate Professor at the Department of Advanced Periodontics and Implant Surgery at Loma Linda University. He has been extensively involved with dental implants since 1990, and has trained hundreds of dentists around the world from Europe, Asia, South America, and the United States. Dr. Zahedi is also the founder and clinical director of Dentists for Veterans and Oral Disability Rescue. These not for profit organizations have initiated the first nationwide study on veterans and prevention of abuse on older adults.