Sponsored 3-Day Live Surgery Course
3-Day Live Surgery Course in Southern California and 10 Implant Starter Package $13,487
Total combined value of: $15,982. Save $2,495!
3 month payment plan available (Payment Plan purchase deadline for June course is April 1st & for August course is June 1st)
3-Day Live Surgery Course Description
- Learn to increase case acceptance
- Learn the surgical placement of dental implants and bone graft*
- Learn how to manage surgical complications
Course Dates: Dates are to be announced.
Tentative Location : Newport Beach, California
We offer installment plans on all our 3-Day Hands-On Surgical Externships.
Instruction led by Dr. Charles Zahedi, Department of Periodontics, UCLA & Clinical Director at Implant Mentoring. Each dentist will be directly supervised by an experienced Implant Mentoring faculty member.
Dr. Charles Zahedi is currently a Part-time Faculty member and Instructor at the Department of Periodontics, University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA). Previously, he was a Full-time Associate Professor at the Department of Advanced Periodontics and Implant Surgery, Loma Linda University. He obtained a Ph.D. in oral medicine with a thesis on periodontal and bone regeneration. Dr. Zahedi has lectured on periodontics and implant dentistry and trained hundreds of dentists in United States and many other countries. In 2011, he became the Founder and Clinical Director of the charitable foundation Dentists for Veterans/Oral Disability Rescue. He brings compassionate dental care to orally disabled veterans and older adults that have no covered dental beneﬁ ts and live below the poverty threshold (www.dentistsforveterans.org).
Optional: 3-Day Live Surgery Immersion Course placing 10 implants also available. Please visit www.implantmentoring.com
Your 10 Implant “All in One” Starter Package Includes:
- 10 Legacy 3 “All in One” implants (Each $200 implant includes free abutment, 2mm healing collar, cover screw & ﬁxture mount/impression post. Original value $633. Save $4,330!).
- 1 Complete Surgical & Prosthetic “All in One” Kit (Kit can be used for multiple implant systems).
- 1 Nouvag Swiss MD-11 motor (Includes 32:1 contra angle handpiece & tubing).
- 2 DirectGen Allograft 1cc Vials.
- 1 Box Kontour 15 x 20mm Resorbable Membranes.
It’s In Your Hands!
Every implant part in one vial with one item number. Simplify ordering & inventory management with patented ”All -in-1” Packaging. Place multiple systems at a fraction of the cost. Your local sales representative supports your in-ofﬁ ce training (implants, sterilization & patient education).